Do you want to be the food allergy trainer for your brand? Become an AllerTrain Certified Master Trainer!
Our Certified Master Trainers are seasoned professionals who have the heart and drive to teach others in the food service industry how to safely serve those with special dietary needs. This program is similar to the well-known “Train the Trainer” program.
Let us help you take the guess and grunt work out of developing an in-house food allergy training program. AllerTrain’s Master Trainer course will give you the knowledge and skills to teach any of the AllerTrain Suite of Courses. Once you become a Certified Master Trainer, you can bring this valuable information back to your area, brand or university and train others.
Minimum Requirements for Participants:
- Completion of an AllerTrain manager level course (AT, ATU, ATK12)
- Prior knowledge of food allergies, food intolerances or celiac disease
- Prior experience working in the food service industry
- Teaching/presentation experience
NEW Online Course (Available 11/1/18):
- Convenient, online recorded webinar training (computer, internet connection required)
- Take at your own pace.
- Concise, Complete, and Rewarding
- Master Trainer manual downloadable within the Learning Management System (LMS)
- $499 Full payment must be received before you will be given entry into the class on line.
- Email, phone and chat responses to any questions or concerns.
- Click HERE to fill out the registration form
Master Trainer Course Details:
- Convenient, one-day, live webinar training (computer, internet connection and external phone line required)
- Interactive & dynamic
- Master Trainer manual shipped prior to training date
- $999 (full payment must be received prior to training date)
Next Master Trainer Classes:
November 2018 Online all month. Live classes will be as needed with a minimum of 20 people needed to deliver the class.
Click HERE to fill out the registration form